Domestic Roofing and Insulation Services
If you have ever had problems with your roof, whether that’s finding parts of tiles on the front path or waking up to leaks dripping through the bedroom ceiling, you will know what a headache they can be. Thousands of people up and down the country every year have problems with their roof, some will ignore it until the problem gets too bad while others are pro-active and try to solve any problems before it seriously affects them.
Whichever category you come into, you can still be faced with the task of finding a company you trust to solve these problems without breaking the bank.
There are a vast number of potential problems with domestic roofs, all of which we can help with. Below are some of the most common problems we come across:
- Nail rot or nail fatigue – Leads to slate and tiles slipping out of position and sometimes falling from the roof
- De-lamination (Shaling) of tiles – The surface of the tile starts to wear away and the tile can break up
- Perished or missing roof felt – No felt on the underside of the roof between the tiles and the loft
- Perished ‘back-pointing’ on the underside of the roof – Old mortar pointing perished and falling into the loft
- Leaks around chimneys or valleys – Old or wrongly fitted lead-work starts to leak
We offer homeowners up and down the country a complete package for their roofs; repair, protection and insulation all in one installation. Using sprayed foam insulation, as well as our highly trained and experienced installers, we can help:
- Stop Leaking Roofs– We replace any slipped, cracked, broken or missing slates or tiles
- Stop Leaks around chimneys and valleys – Our roofing teams will repair or replace any perished lead-work around chimneys and valleys
- Roofs with No Felt – As spray foam insulation is used directly onto the underside of the roof, your roof will no longer require the back-up of felt
- Insulate Your Roof – Polyurethane spray foam insulation is a highly efficient thermal insulation – more than twice as efficient as mineral wool – giving you far greater insulation levels
Benefits of Sprayfoam Insulation
Once our installers have repaired your roof they will then install our roof foam insulation, once this has been installed we can offer you:
- No More Roof Headaches – On completion we will provide you with a 25 Year written guarantee – insurance backed for 10 years – that you will have no future problems through any treated area of your roof
- No More Draughts – Foam insulation is used to seal and bond the roof, providing a draught-free loft and no more strong draughts coming through your loft hatch
- A Cleaner More Usable Loft – By sealing the roof against draughts, and also sealing the old mortar pointing on the inside of some roofs, spray foam provides a warmer, cleaner, less dusty and usable loft space
- Lower Heating Bills – With its excellent thermal insulation properties, sprayfoam provides an insulated roof and lower heating bills
Why Choose Us?
We offer completely free and no-obligation estimates and quotes, if you don’t have the time for someone to visit your house to provide a quote we can provide an estimate by e-mail or phone.
We offer what we believe to be the leading guarantees in our industry
We offer a price promise to all our customers