New Build Homes
If you are building a new home, or an extension to an existing property, you will need to meet modern Building Regulations. The regulations which deal with insulation are increasingly aimed at reducing the carbon footprint of modern homes, and therefore to help the Government’s fight against global warming.
Using spray foam insulation in your building provides the ideal solution to insulation problems. Applied in-situ as a monolithic layer, spray foam not only allows you to meet Building Regulations with regard to insulation but will also greatly decrease the air leakage of the overall building.
Using our spray foam insulation system in your build could allow you to meet Building Regulations with far less hassle than other forms of insulation. Spray foam will allow you to:
- Save time and money on labour costs
- Meet and exceed required insulation values
- Provide far more efficient thermal insulation
- Get the added benefit of acoustic insulation
- Save headroom when insulating lofts
- Prevent condensation
- Insulate awkward areas easily
- Reduce air leakage of the building
Using our spray foam system could save you a lot of valuable time and hassle when it comes to insulating your building.
If you have any questions about our system, or would like a quotation for your project, please give us a call.